|We encourage those with a sincere interest
in flying to apply for membership. Seasoned pilots and novices alike
are welcome- flying experience is not required for membership. Our
current members have varying levels of flying ability. We
have three certified flight instructors ready to work with you.
- • Like-minded group. Join a group of people like yourself who enjoy flying as much as you do. • Savings, Rates are based on Hobbs Meter time, overnight minimum is only 1.5 hr.. • Insurance. As a club member, you have insurance coverage when using club aircraft. • Great Aircraft. The club's aircraft are well maintained. You'll have the confidence that the equipment your flying
is in top-notch working order. • Maintenance. Your club fee covers maintenance and hangar fee. • Online (web-based) Scheduling. Users can quickly and easily find and schedule an available aircraft from anywhere you
have access to the Web, Mobile device or telephone.
- • Social. Social events have included barbecues, a holiday party, Wash-N-Waxes, and club trips.
- • The Aero club charges an initiation fee.
• There is a monthly membership fee.
- • Hourly plane rental is $90 hr.
To begin the application process, please fill out the membership application
form (in PDF Format) by clicking the link below.
E-mail, mail, or bring the completed form by the
Reading Aero Club.